[holo_row boxed=”undefined” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”20″ padding_top=”” padding_bottom=”” border_top=”1″ border_bottom=”1″ border_left=”1″ border_right=”1″][holo_column size=”col-sm-12″][holo_text margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”20″ unique_id=”holo_text-8976″]
Help protect your home from break-ins with HOME SECURITY TIPS from
¡PERFECT Alarm! S.L.
Burglars are always looking for easy access. The harder it is for a burglar to get in, the less likely you are to come back to a burgled home.
In most burglaries, the criminals broke into the house or flat through the door, either by forcing the lock or kicking it in. So make sure all your doors and windows are strong and secure (Three-point locking).
- Alter your outside landscaping to make it difficult for burglars to navigate your property without being seen or heard.
- You may want to surround your windows or home with loose gravel, stones, or rocks that will make noise when stepped on.
- Place plants or shrubbery under your windows or on your property that is difficult to navigate around, such as rose bushes or with lots of thorns.
- Install a visual burglar alarm
- Install good outside lighting