WHAT YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR BRITISH DRIVING LICENCE TO A SPANISH ONE
As a consequence of BREXIT, British driving licences won’t be valid in Spain after the 31st of December 2020.
If you are a resident in Spain and want to continue driving in our country, you will have to change your licence for a Spanish one.
If you wish we can help you in this process. The following documents will be needed:
- STAMP DUTY 25€ *(People 71 years old and over do not pay this).
- DRIVER’S MEDICAL CERTIFICATE*
- CIVIL REGISTER CERTIFICATE* (Empadronamiento)
- ORIGINAL RESIDENTS CARD / CERTIFICATE + COPY*
- ORIGINAL PASSPORT*/ TESTIMONIO + COPY
- ORIGINAL DRIVERS LICENCE* + COPY, (the original will be destroyed)
- AUTHORISATION FORM / POWER OF ATTORNEY
- APPLICATION FORM WITH PHOTO SPACE DULY SIGNED
- PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH*
- APPLICATION FORM FOR NEW LICENCE (on-line)
- PRE-BOOKED APPOINTMENT (on-line)
The documents marked with * must be supplied by the client, the rest will be supplied or organised by us and we will attend in your name the appointment with Tráfico in Málaga.
Our fees for carrying out this work are 150€ + V.A.T. Don’t hesitate to contact us to ask any doubts and get further information.
MARBELLA SOLICITORS GROUP
firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone: 952 901225